Followers

15 September 2010

Le Fleur de Lys too: The Catholic Caveman...

Le Fleur de Lys too: The Catholic Caveman...



The Catholic Caveman...
This is one of those articles which will find it into my Cathecism class......More on the Religion of PeaceSo with all the hullabaloo about the Quran burning, I think we have lost sight of something. First as I understand it muslims are to follow the 10 Commandments. Their prophet Mohammed who inspired, was recorded, or wrote (not clear which) the Hadith contradicts the 10 Commandments. We all know the 8th Commandment, "Thou Shalt not Bear False Witness Against thy Neighbor". Some of us have learned that muslims are not only "allowed" to lie, but are encouraged to lie in order defeat the unbeliever (non-muslims). See link for explanations.http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/011-taqiyya.htmAs a Catholic I know of no instance where it is acceptable for me to lie. If I do I must confess my sin because I have put myself outside of God's grace. If I compound that lie by committing the act with the full awareness that I can just go to the closest Priest and confess that would be a presumption of God's mercy. This is also a sin which cannot be absolved unless spoken in a confessional as well to wit your confessor could choose not to grant absolution. That would be extreme but that is the chance you would be taking. In either case regardless of the forgiveness one would receive we learn that we are damaging our souls each time we sin. A Priest once told me that sin is like a nail that gets put into a fresh piece of drywall. When you go to confession the nail gets pulled out but the hole is still there, it cannot be repaired until purgatory. Catholics understand that ANY sin harms the soul and that there are no exceptions to that. Frankly any faith that tells you that you can use the tools of satan (death, force, and deciet) in order to win converts or destroy opposition is being decieved. Muslims must begin to think long and hard on who would benefit if they were lead astray from the 10 Commandments. There is only one I know of and that is Satan. Should this man burn the Quran? In my opinion no, but not because it would offend muslims. I don't think he should because in the end it will make it harder to convert muslims. Thanks and a tip of the beret to the Catholic Caveman.Jhesu+Marie,Brantigny
Posted by Brantigny at 2:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment