Followers

23 May 2012

What Did Barbara Streisand Know...

What Did Barbara Streisand Know...



images/Babs.jpg

What Did Barbara Streisand Know...

And When Did She Know It?

2012-05-23


Filed Under: Suckerz
Journalist Forced to Flee Home by Streisand-Funded Domestic Terrorist Bomber!
Juicy headline, eh? Guaranteed to bring in the page views. I can't imagine I'm the only one who's thought of this angle to the story.
Why no jibberjabber from the media herd? Why is this story being left to the part-time blogosphere?
Why does Lee Stranahan have to make a video on his own dime, and declare this Friday as "write about Brett Kimberlin day" to try and drum up interest in the story?
Listen up, new-media castrati and old-media dino dung:
Barbara Streisand donated to organizations run by, founded by, or employing the services of, the convicted terrorist "Speedway Bomber" Brett Kimberlin.
Did Babs know who the beneficiary of her money was, and that her money would go to terrorizing journalists who dared to write about the "Speedway Bomber?"
Or was she a rube?
Absent evidence to the contrary, my guess is "rube." But hey, that's an interesting headline, too...
Journalist Flees Home, Streisand Had No Idea She Funded Domestic Terrorist Bomber!
Now what about George Soros' Tides Foundation? They gave a lot more money than Babs. Rube? Willing accomplice?
My guess: not rube. That's a pretty interesting story too...
Journalist Flees Home, Speedway Bomber Funded By Dr. Evil!
How about some of you journo-lists and editors out there demonstrate you're not entirely "castrati" and get to work on this damned story?
You're not all "nutless wonders."

You know who you are. And I do too. And my patience is wearing thin. I just spoon-fed you the story. Don't make me change your goddamn diapers, too.

Update 1: Instapundit link, thanks!
Update 2: My current list of Not-Castrati:
Ace of Spades HQ
American Catholic
American Power
American Thinker
Allergic To Bull
Blazing Cat Fur
Camp Of the Saints
Coalition of the Swilling
Dan Collins
Dan Riehl
Daley Gator
DaTechGuy
Darth Chipmunk
Day-By-Day Cartoons
Daily Pundit
Double Plus Undead
Evil Blogger Lady
Ex-Con
Goldfish And Clowns
Granite Grok
HillBuzz
Israel Matzav
Kathy Shaidle
Richard Fernandez
Instapundit
I Own the World
Lady Liberty 1885
Lee Stranahan
Liberty Chick
Lonely Conservative
Protein Wisdom
Pundit and Pundette
Legal Insurrection
Michelle Malkin
Nice Deb
Three Beers Later
Overlawyered
Patterico
Point Of Law
Popehat
Small Dead Animals
Sundries Shack
That Mr. G. Guy
The Tatler
Yid With Lid
Wake Up Americans
Zilla
(If I missed anyone please let me know.)

Update 2: Oh yes, my dear Watson, I know who I haven't missed, but remains - at this point - still unlisted.
Update 3: Was an issue with comments. Should be fixed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment