Followers

25 February 2010

Some fun from Troglopundit and Grandpa John

hursday, February 25, 2010
TrogloPundit & The Health Care Summit
TrogloPundit instigates an 'Alice in Wonderland' Tea Party at the President Obama's Health Care Summit.

Here is a photo of Trog, Moe Lane, Dan Collins, Joy McCann, Pat of Shreveport, Agnes, and me attending a brainstorming summit session:

The elephant was already in the room.

(Of course, TrogloPundit & Little Miss Attila are mugging for the camera rather than paying attention to the discussion!)

UPDATE: Correction... Just Trog is mugging for the camera, LMA is trying to get the bartender's attention to order up a martini. My apologies.
Posted by Steve Burri at 12:26 PM
5 Repartees:

smitty1e said...

Was the mis-spelling of Little Miss Attila's name intentional?
1:05 PM
Steve Burri said...

No! Corrected!
1:27 PM
Attila Girl said...

Well, since you've made a martini crack, I'll have to correct your grammar:

"Here is a photo of Trog, Moe Lane, Dan Collins, Joy McCann, Pat of Shreveport, Agnes, and I attending a brainstorming summit session . . ."

Please change the "I" to "me."
2:11 PM
Steve Burri said...

That's something I would have expected from Pat.

Done!
2:39 PM
Agnes B Bullock said...

LOVE IT- Thanks for including me!!!!
8:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment