Followers

16 March 2009

BURN NOTICE

I have to admit it, but I am addicted to this show!!!! I never schedule my life around a show, but this show is the first and only exception. I missed parts of Season 1, so when I saw the dvd set in Walmart, I grabbed it. This show simply gets better with every episode- the actors are perfectly cast for their roles, something that I have never seen before. The writing is superior and witty, something NOT seen on the major networks. I cannot say enough about this show, and am looking forward to June when Season 4 debuts. Why this show has never been nominated for anything is beyond me. I loved Bruce Campbell in the Fox show, "Jack of All Trades", and his current character is even better. All of the stars, and they are truly stars, are at the top of their game.