Followers

04 March 2009

Rush Limbaugh hits another one out of the park, and hits another nerve!!!

The almighty Maha Rushie has done it again!! Just off a successful speaking engagement at CPAC this past Saturday (video posted below- all ten segments), he again points out the hypocrisy and childishness of the current Administration (less than two months old and I am already fatigued by it, even more than by the eight loooong years of the Clintons). I hope she doesn't mind, but until I figure out how to link properly, I cut and pasted the link to a great article by The Anchoress, concerning today's show, which I did hear at home via the Internet. A highly recommended must read, along with Rush's own website. (Definitely worth investing in his 24/7 website and newsletter, by the way)

http://theanchoressonline.com/2009/03/04/rushs-riveting-radio-today/

No comments:

Post a Comment