Followers

19 December 2009

No Sheeples Here: Full Metal Jacket Reach-Around: Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town Edition

No Sheeples Here: Full Metal Jacket Reach-Around: Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town Edition


19 December 2009

HT No Sheeples Here- a brutal blog assault!!!

No Sheeples Here is one of my favorite blogs, and its authoress is responsible for the Smitty and The Other McCain award artwork and design.  Can you imagine the shock and horror that I felt when confroted with the below image of lamb abuse?  While I do not insert myself into  football contests (after all the NY Giants are my favorite team, followed by the Redskins in honor of Dad), these two have been at loggerheads for some time.  But the inhumanity of this image!!!!  Well, in Carol's defense, I have launched the Dachsies With Moxie defense force against the lamb eating badger.  I have no doubt that Ginger and Chip will prevail in defense of Carol's honor!!!


Brutal Blog Assault

Carol of No Sheeples Here brutally and viciously attacks the venerable Lance without provocation. Lance is the most dignified proprietor of The TrogloPundit.

I wonder who might be next on Carol's list? Mother Teresa? Mr. Rogers? The Dali Lama? Barney the Dinosaur?

Nonetheless, the outcome is assured:


"Mmmmm... tastes like chicken."

No comments:

Post a Comment